Essay topics: 1. College students should be encouraged to pursue subjects that interest them rather than the courses that seem most likely to lead to jobs.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.
The author claims that students should encourage to follow fields in which they are interested instead of fields which most probably leads to an affair. This is the assertion with which I generally do concur, among the countless rearing reasons which give adherence to my perspective, I will delve into the most conspicuous ones in the following paragraphs to support my standpoint.
The first striking reason is the warranted occupation in the future by any type of education; indeed, no matter what is study area of a student, the syllabus of school presents the list of courses which are fundaments for varied types of occupation. Therefore, focusing on the specified field of study does not prevent the possibility of getting a job in the future. Although, there are some careers which are more popular in the society and according to this fame they categorized as the lucrative jobs which pay off well; it should be considered as the nonexistence of the other types of affairs. Actually, any society regardless of its financial and social state requires all and various types of the job; this can be considered that as long as a doctor is a requirement of the society, the carpenter is a need of that society too. In addition, while no doctor can do the timber tasks, allocation of the whole entire working force in the field of medicine makes that society to become weaken and depended on the other society to fulfilled their requirement in the field of a carpenter. Thus, a comprehensive demand for various jobs by the society cases the warranted occupation in all study areas presented in the school.
The second crux reason which should be highlighted is the effect of interest in the professionality on the topic. In fact, as a person is eager about the topic, he concentrates on the topic more than others; this fact is also verified by the current study conducted by the Department of Phycology in Tehran University. Based on this currently released research, the level of concentration by an individual over the intreated topic is sixty-five percent higher than a situation which that individual is not interested in it. According to this fact about the concentration because of interest, mankind seeks and catches the latest data about the field and updated his understanding. In this scenario, by consideration of his occupation on that eager field, he would be a well-informed person on that specific field; consequently, his function will be flawless which is profitable for both society and person.
Finally, the impact of the interest over the success in task and level of persistence in the case of facing the failures should be underestimated. Indeed, while a person is eager about a topic, in a situation which he faces the fail, he rarely gives up. A bright example of this issue the attempt of Wright Brother over the invention of the glider, this feat did not achieved overnight and they put their effort on this topic for more than the three years until achieved that fabulous result. Actually, this attempt is the fundament of all types of activity and reached success; besides, none of the successes are reached in the first try. Therefore, if a person is wishing to achieve success, he should try over and over until reaches his desired situation. This steadiness over the repetition of progress and restarting is higher when a person is interested in that field. Therefore, by this encouragement, the school flourished successful individuals for the future.
To wrap it up, all the aforementioned reasons explicitly illustrate the reasonability of the adduced claim.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 days ago||Kabita984353||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 days ago||Roshan Dhakal||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 weeks ago||Samiksha Rana||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||sksurbhi||75||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||nikhil123||58||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||orlando23||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||27_ayush||58||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 days ago||jayjaydangar96@...||50||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||kanishkbar4321@...||83||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||katieboon||66||Read full essay|
- 17.The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals."In a laboratory study of liquid antibacterial hand soaps, a concentrated solution of UltraClean produced a 40 percent greater reduction in the bacteria population th (58)
- The following appeared in a letter from a firm providing investment advice to a client."Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region expe (54)
- 1.The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the stateme (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from the president of Bower Builders, a company that constructs new homes."A nationwide survey reveals that the two most-desired home features are a large family room and a large, well-appointed kitchen. A number of h (58)
- . Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a (66)
- 14.The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of marketing at Dura-Sock, Inc."A recent study of our customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our (60)
- 1.In order for any work of art — for example, a film, a novel, a poem, or a song — to have merit, it must be understandable to most people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain y (58)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (44)
- 1.The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for (66)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctions, because t (43)