Essay topics: If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
The author of prompt has posited that any kind of attempts which leads to achieving a worthy goal is defensible. This is a claim with which I strongly do not concur. Among the countless reasons and facts which give adherence to my standpoint, I would list the most conspicuous ones in what follows.
The first striking reason which should be highlighted here is a vague definition of a goal. In other words, the value of something or its worthiness is variable and has been differently explained by each individual. In this situation, meanwhile, a case is evaluated as worthy by one person, it can be considered as worthless by another. Besides, in modern life which millions of people directly or indirectly are interconnected to each other, there should be a common-sense among them until society persists its unity. By consideration of these two crucial points, and according to the prompt viewpoint, while a group of people who have done a task which is ranked as lawful by this group, can disturb others who possess the counter perspective. This contrast can lead to internal conflict and chaos in society. Therefore, for the sake of ambiguity of worth among the people, this sentence cannot be accepted by entire people.
Another noteworthy point which should be bolded here is sources required for achieving aims. It is lucidly obvious that any prosperity necessities rearing sources, these sources can be categorized as the man force or materials. For any success and achievement, there should be an investment of nonrenewable man forces and materials. In this scenario, this investment should worth that success. As an instance, a governor of a city believes that the big portion of lands in that city should be allocated for the industry until the city would have a concrete financial status. This idea seems logic and profitable. However, the boundary of this city is limited, and the high ratio of lands with factories is equal to the lower land with vegetation. Indeed, the city loses a massive area of its landscape and green spaces for gaining a higher income. Do this investment is justice and fear? Of course not, especially be the consideration of the environmental issues caused by this plan, the worthy goal is unacceptable.
However, some people may assert that patriotism orientated goals deserve any kind of scarifies and any means for their achievement is acceptable. Although this assertation seems sound in the first glance, it is not reasonable is some important situation. If a patriotism goal which requires the war as a mean for its success, the entire attempts are an injustice. According to the refreshing survey conducted in my place, approximately in each war between two countries which lasts for a month, one hundred people die. Based on this data, does this triumph received by the scarification of millions of people in a country is defensible?
To wrap it up, all the aforementioned reasons and facts comprehensively depict that not all kinds of means for the achievement is approvable.
- 1. Government officials should rely on their judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people they serve.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reaso (66)
- Do you agre or disagree with the following statement? leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- tpo 38-intg (3)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statements? Because people are busy doing so many different things, they do very things well. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (3)
- tpo37-integrated (3)
- Competition for high grades seriously limits the quality of learning at all levels of education.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In dev (66)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? to improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for a university professor. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- tpo29-integrated writing (85)
- The vice president of human resources at Climpson Industries sent the following recommendation to the company's president."In an effort to improve our employees' productivity, we should implement electronic monitoring of employees' Int (48)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? for the successful development of a country, it is more important for a government to spend money on the education of very young children than spend money on the universities. use specific reasons and (71)