No field of study can advance significantly unless it incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the posit

No field of study can advance significantly unless it incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Ever since the beginning of humanity, our ancestors continuously went the extra mile to make achievement on many fields of study. In this modern society, a plethora of scholars make efforts on their fields everyday to contribute to their field of study and to the world. Based on knowledge and experience that are already done, scholars extend their knowledge and solve new problems every day. During their study, some of them incorporate with scholars from other fields, and use other spectrum of knowledge or experiment to go further than before. No one can deny that this attempt is useless or deleterious, and I also admit that the corporation can reap huge benefits on many grounds. However, it is far-fetched to say that there would be no development without the corporation, because in some fields, scrutinize their own knowledge can foster improvement.

Admittedly, we can find many compelling examples in many fields, and one of them can be found in the field of Computer Science Neural Networks in Computer Science can be a paragon of those examples because the idea of the model is from Biology. Neural Networks is the model which is made with neurons, and it is widely used in Computer Science, especially in the field of Artificial Intelligence or in the Machine Learning. Many computer scientists found a breakthrough with this model, and the efficiency of many programs is also improved. Like this archetype, especially in the pragmatic fields which are close to the application level, using knowledge of other fields can make a epochal development and open a new door for the field.

However, the benefits of the cooperation cannot be overgeneralized to all fields as a prerequisite for the advancement. Undeniably, in any fields, knowing the fundamentals of the fields should be the first goal. Moreover, to corporate with other fields successively, it is also required to get an insight in other fields too because only a smattering knowledge like a dabbler cannot help a lot. Therefore, if it is hard to be a pundit in both fields, concentrating its own field would rather lead better results. For example, in the field of mathematics, they already have a myriad of theories and research results. Since a lot of mathematicians made arduous efforts solely in mathematics, and the knowledge hitherto is enough, or flood, they do not need to find more diverse solution out of their own fields. Also it is not easy to master those knowledge in mathematics because of the immense base knowledge. Therefore, for mathematicians, it is not easy to try to apply knowledge from various fields.

In brief, incorporating knowledge and experience from other fields can yield huge advance in many fields, however, it is far-fetched to say that every field should apply other knowledge out of their own field.