Essay topics: businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree?
The legislation of employing staff is a controversial issue among businesses. Some people believe that companies should hire employees until their retired ages. They believe that it helps employees to focus strongly on their jobs without concerning about losing their position on their work, and also it provides them to make long-term plans for their lives due to their stable and permanent jobs. While, other people disagree with hiring employees for their whole lives, they believe companies need young and refreshed workforce to increase their efficiency. Personally, I agree with the latter idea. I believe that benefits of hiring workers for a long time are outweighed by their drawbacks. In what follows, I will cogently pinpoint my most conspicuous reasons to support my point of view.
To begin with, if companies guarantee to hire workers for their entire lives, although workers have no stress about losing their jobs, but it cause to reduce competition between them and the innovation, enterprise and creativity of employees are faded away, the employees don't try their best because they assure that they don't lose their jobs anyway, therefore it effect on companies efficiency. While, if they have temporary jobs, they compete to each other to stay longer at their jobs, so it is definitely beneficial for companies.
Furthermore, it is not possible for companies that always employ workers for whole of their life, sometimes companies projects take long just for specific years, for example five or six years so companies don't need employees anymore and they have to fire their employees after the projects are accomplished.
Finally, because of competition among companies, businesses need young staff who have strong incentive to reach the pinnacle of their jobs and are diligent individuals. While, most of aged people are often satisfied with their current positions and don't try to culminate the peak of their jobs. So companies have to rehire their former staff at least every 5 years.
To make a long story short, although hiring employee for long turn bring some benefits for employees but it has some disadvantages for companies and businesses. Companies need young employee to enhance their productivity. All aforementioned reasons point to my idea. However, an important issue that must be mentioned is that this cannot be used as a prescription for companies and some counter examples might exist.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 6 days ago||fredericomasc||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||Reza partovi||80||Read full essay|
|4 months 4 days ago||ferdmartin||70||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 days ago||Molly MEI||80||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||servatan7||73||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||servatan7||75||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||alylmaz||70||Read full essay|
|10 months 4 days ago||saar67||83||Read full essay|
|10 months 2 weeks ago||ankitapatel||3||Read full essay|
|12 months 1 day ago||rafie shirzad||70||Read full essay|
- TPO 45 (3)
- tpo45-Q1 (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents do not understand their children as much as well as did 50 years ago. (rewrite) (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents do not understand their children as much as well as did 50 years ago. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country. (63)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In 20 years from now on, students will not use printed books any more. (71)
- tpo42 (66)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The purpose of television is to educate, not to entertain. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should assign homework for students every dayBut the big argument among teachers is that how much homework is enough for students? do they do assignment every day? (73)
- tpo40-Q1-rewrite (80)