Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Most people are considerate of relationship. Some people argue that only telling the truth is the most essential trial in any relationship. It certainly reasonable, and I clearly agree with such notion. This essay will provide more aspects why I believe this and give more examples to support this idea in the subsequent paragraphs.
First and foremost, reliability is considerable in any relationship. When people connect and create their bond, trustworthiness develops their relation positively and makes people feel comfortable. In this reliable relationship, they tend to have a long-lasting relationship because they always frankly comment and develop each other. For this reason, in fact, reliability is created by telling the truth. I can attest this from my own experience; My parents are a couple for thirty years ago, they have a strong bond between them because they never literally conceal anything or have to tell a lie. Moreover, they always honestly tell their feeling, either sadness or happiness, which cause from the other behavior. In this case, a good relationship can be developed by telling the truth.
Secondly, speaking truth positively affect in people happiness. Most people feel embarrassed when they pretend to act something that does not accurately be themselves. Therefore, telling the truth do not only create trustworthiness to listeners, but also make speakers feel truly comfortable. To illustrate this, my friend at my alma mater, he always told a lie about everything to many people in the class. His behavior makes chaos in my school. Finally, he was banned from other friends, and it hurt his feeling. If he had been
more trustworthy, he would have many friends who literally love him.
In conclusion, I definitely agree that speaking the truth is quite essential consideration in human relationship. This is due to the fact that speaking the truth not only create good
relationship, but also makes speaker feel happy.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 days 8 hours ago||mbabar||66||Read full essay|
|5 days 12 hours ago||David Nguyen||90||Read full essay|
|1 week 22 hours ago||hadimz||70||Read full essay|
|1 week 22 hours ago||hadimz||90||Read full essay|
|1 week 1 day ago||dipalip||60||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||adnan_3082||81||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 4 days ago||Luis Cortes||76||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 5 days ago||impce||73||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 5 days ago||Seema Modak||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 days ago||Nafis||76||Read full essay|
- Many people have a close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats or other animals as members of their family. In your opinion, are such relationships good? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (70)
- Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music important to many people? (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country? (70)
- A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time. (76)
- Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (60)
- People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)