Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.
We all know that practice make man perfect. For this prefection to be attained, the practice should be consistant. Of course, recreation is needed in between the work but if there is continuation then we can achieve our goals much faster. Yes, I say I would not agree to the point that it is more enjoyable to have a job and work for long hours and for just three days. Instead I feel that short working hours for five days would be more efficacious. I have several reasons to support my opinion. Among that I would be exemplifying few of them in the next paragraphs.
First, there should be a continuation in the work what we do. Consider our scientists. They not only work only for five days but the whole week to do the research and invent a new thing. Not only for people who do job, but also the students. If the students do not do a continuous study, they will loose the hang of the subject and have to start reading form the beginning. If there is continuous effort, one can reach the goal. Obviously, we would need some breaks with the continuous work, for that, having small pleasures in between would re-energizes us to proceed with the work.
Next, the advent of newer technologies helps us keep active and continue our work. An application has been developed that alerts us when we become indolent and reluctant. These applications are used by the IT sector. We all know that in the IT sector work load is more and in order is shine in this sector, we need to thrive maximum. For this working only three days with long hours will yield no progress. Because IT jobs are stressful and no one can work for long. Instead, with some breaks and small pleasures, one can feel relaxed and continue the work.
Finally, I always believe that one should always keep oneself busy. If there is five day work, then the person would be busy for maximum number of days in week. Engaging oneself would lead to more productivity. On the other hand, if there is three day work and take pleasure for the rest of the days, there are chances of one loosing the interest to come back.
In a nutshell, working for five days with shorter working hours are better than working for long for three days. In fact, working for five day with shorter hours are more enjoyable.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 9 hours ago||mobinzaarreh||71||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||Seema Modak||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||DAISY CHANG||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||kelly kel||60||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||mmry||60||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||sahar90o||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 days ago||maryam_mgh||60||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 days ago||maryam_mgh||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||mahan vahab kashi||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||p0uya||70||Read full essay|
- TPO-11 - Integrated Writing Task A recent study reveals that people especially young people are reading far less literature,novels, plays, and poems,than they used to. This is troubling because the trend has unfortunate effects for the reading public, for (85)
- Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the pastUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the pastUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (66)
- TPO-09 - Integrated Writing Task Car manufacturers and governments have been eagerly seeking a replacement for the automobile's main source of power, the internal-combustion engine. By far the most promising alternative source of energy for cars is the hy (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. (66)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Essay topics: TPO-08 - Integrated Writing TaskToward the end of his life, the Chevalier de Seingalt (1725-1798) wrote a long memoir recounting his life and adventures. The Chevalier was a somewhat controversial figure, but since he met many famous people, (73)
- TPO-07 - Integrated Writing Task In an effort to encourage ecologically sustainable forestry practices, an international organization started issuing certifications to wood companies that meet high ecological standards by conserving resources and recyclin (73)
- TPO-05 - Integrated Writing Task As early as the twelfth century A.D., the settlements of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest were notable for their "great houses," massive stone buildings that contain hundreds of rooms and often stand th (73)