Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career.

As some people may hold the view that the young people should put all their focus on their major occupation; however, some others takes an opposite viewpoint and believe that a several different tries before a long term career is a decent idea. As far as I am concerned, occupying in a various tasks before the main job shed the light to more success in the main vocation. In the following paragraphs, I will delve into the most outstanding reasons which persuade me to put forward this perspective.

The first exquisite reason which advocates this viewpoint is the chance of practical experience, which gains from this process. It is cogently obvious that it impossible to experience these skills in the university duration. The most of the universities schedules are planned based upon the theoretical lessons; besides, even they have the practical classes, a short period of the education in the university is not an appropriate duration to cover the whole practical skills. Therefore, by trying a several different jobs before the main occupation, they can become more expert on that task. This situation enhances their successes in the future jobs.

The second reason is a decent resume. Nowadays, the criteria of the employment go beyond the well education. Some factors such as the social communications abilities, international language skills, and different careers experiences are accounted more important. Thus, by trying various jobs before the long term career, it will be an opportunity to enhance and flourish the resume. For instance, one of the vivid examples of this scenario is my own experience. The last year I worked in a structure company for a six months after that I was willing to start my new career in the one of the prestige architectural company. The recommendation which my previous boss assigned had a great impact on my acceptances in the new occupation.

The last reason which confirms the accuracy of my perspective is the chance of the getting informed about the talents and possibilities. As a matter of fact, an individual's plans and abilities on the theoretical phases seem accurate without any mistakes, but in the real world when they go to practice do they really seem like that? The practical experience paves the path to get familiar with the talents and possibilities of plan. The noteworthy interesting research conducted in my country Iran illustrates that more than the sixty nine percent of the people imagination of their abilities are beyond their real capacities. Consequently, by trying various jobs they will have a chance to get familiar with their capabilities and accuracy of their plan.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned reasons and examples lead us to the conclusion that trying a several different tasks before the main career advocates getting familiar with the practical experiences, enhancing the resume, and getting aware of the talents and accuracy of our plan. All of them lead to be successful in their long term job.

however, some others takes an opposite viewpoint
however, some others take an opposite viewpoint

a several different tries before a long term career is a decent idea.

it impossible to experience these skills
it is impossible to experience these skills

can become more expert on that task.
can become more professional on that task.

go beyond the well education.
go beyond the good education.

and flourish the resume.
Description: check books how to use 'flourish'

for a six months
for six months

one of the prestige architectural company
one of the prestige architectural companies

more than the sixty nine percent of the people imagination of their abilities

We are expecting:

-------------------------