If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

One of the most famous things in Taiwan that attract foreign visitors is night markets. There is a big night market of Taiwan in my city, Kaohsiung.People like to night markets to find food and some entertainments, but I think night markets also have a lot negative sides, such as environment and air pollution. Night markets cause a lot pollution in my hometown. Therefore, if I have a chance to improve one thing in my hometown, that one is the environment problem of night markets.

Night markets are very important tradition in Taiwan, and provide a more convenient life for people here. There are many varieties of food in night market. Because I am a big fan of delicious food, I like to taste some new and mouthwatering food in night markets. In that place, I also taste some delicious foreign food, like beef taco, sushi and Korean Kimchi. Because night markets locate in open area, the waste air form the cook leaks out in the street. The local residents suffer a lot air pollution every single day. It is not fair for people live there to take this trade-off only.To prevent it, we can not only ask the vendors in the market to purchase some equipment to low this pollution but also ask the government to set a law on it.

Second, the garbage in the night markets is another problem. People in the night market tend to put their garbage on the ground. It cause a very good condition for the bugs. It also leads to a relatively bad environment for eating. In my opinion, Setting more trash canes on the routes of the night market is a good method. That's because the visitor can find and put their garbage in trash canes easily. Without the trash on the ground, I think the environment of the night market is better.

To sum up, night markets are a very convenient place for people find delicious food and entertainments. With the improvement in the environment, night markets can become a more attractive place for people around the world.

Night markets are very important tradition in Taiwan,
Night markets are very important traditions in Taiwan,