Essay topics: Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect. In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do? 1. Interrupt and correct the mistake right away; 2. Wait until the class or meeting is over and the people are gone, and then talk to the teacher or meeting leader; 3. Say nothing.
Teaching's ultimate goal is to provides fundamental information. The person who responsible for his words should transfer them in a correct way. Some people believe it's better to not correct the teacher's or leader's mistakes. Personally, I believe it's important to make this correction for them right away for many reasons which I will explore in this essay.
To begin with, correction for supervisor's mistakes in the class, dos not mean in necessarily we will break the moral value. I a person want to make this correction, he can simply ask permission to notice the lecturer that some wrong take place in a polite way. I recall one of the situations that happened in my school when I was in the fifth grade. However, the teacher was explaining one of the verbs sense and how to use it and when she uses a past perfect instead of the present perfect. My friend raises her hands politely to correct teacher mistake and the teacher respects her and admires her intelligence. this example illustrates the respectfulness for the teacher even if she makes un accidentally mistakes.
Furthermore, if these mistakes leave without correction immediately, the students will return it as a fact. Consequently, this will affect their understandings and their grades in the future. For instance, one day the lecturer in my college make a wrong conclusion for one experiment. He explained it as a mere fact with no doubt, on the other hands, all students note this information. Unfortunately, no one corrects him because most of the students think there are new information and correction been added to this experiment. In turn, in the middle exam, all students get failed in the test because of this huge mistake. I believe if this mistake corrected at the time, this dramatic result could be prevented.
In conclusion, although some feel that it's better to not correct our teacher or leader mistakes. I believe from my standpoint, it's important to makes the correction immediately once we receive this wrong information because it is not considered as non-moral ethics from the students and will clear the information for others without misunderstanding in the future
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||navid||70||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||Aydin94||81||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||hymscott||90||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 3 days ago||wangjixiong||60||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 3 days ago||faye||76||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 5 days ago||prem1234||3||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 days ago||mahan vahab kashi||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||mahyaj98||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||jeviler||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Bowen||70||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (81)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people today have no influence on the important decisions that determine the future of society as a whole. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.Use specific reasons and examples to supp (76)
- you agree or disagree with the following statement? For the successful development of a country, it is more important for a government to spend money on the education of very young children (five to ten years old) than to spend money on universities. Use (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.Use specific reasons and examples t (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?When classmates or colleagues communicate about a project in person instead of by e-mail, they will produce better work for the project.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? Because people are busy doing so many different things, they do very few things well. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- ome parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school.Do you think this is a good idea?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- playing games teach us about life. agree or disagree (70)
- Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect. In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?— Interrupt and correct the mistake right away.— Wait until the class or meet (76)