Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There is no doubt that nowadays food are more easier to be prepared than some year ago. I wholeheartedly believe that this fact had a positive impact on human life. In this essay I am going to present some arguments of my opinion.

First off all, you don't have to be an expert or a cooker in order to prepare some basic foods. This is of a great importance especially for student who are studying away from their hometowns. Every student with the review of a recipe and the instructions of his mother can learn to cook. Learning to prepare a few recipes will help him to save money because he won't have to buy prepared food. Instead of this he can spent that money likewise he want. For example he can buy some book or organize a trip.

Secondly, the fact that food is easier to be prepared in some occasions implies that is also faster to be prepared. Because of this the person who cook the food save a lot of time every day. Hence it is obvious that he has more leisure time. This is really important because people are not machines and need some time relax after a day of hard work. For example, a break for recreational activities is a really good way of spending this leisure time.

Finally, no one can neglect the benefits on our health. People nowadays tend to prepare their own food and avoid to eat junk food or even food from restaurant. Since they are not exposed on the dangers of a unhealthy food, one can observe that the average age of death have been increased.

To sum up the fact that food is easier to be prepared has many benefits for the psychology, the economic survival and the health of every person.

food are more easier to be prepared
food is much easier to be prepared

he can spent that money likewise he want.
he can spend that money likewise he wants.

the person who cook the food save a lot of time every day.
the person who cooks the food saves a lot of time every day.

food is easier to be prepared has many benefits
food which is easier to be prepared has many benefits