Students who are given grades work harder than those who are not Do you agree or disagree Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Students who are given grades work harder than those who are not. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

As a student phase is the most critical phase of life, at that time they have to work hard as much as possible. In my opinion, students who are given grades work harder than those who are not. Having grades is the best possible way to learn from mistakes otherwise if there is no grading system then students will take things casually.
Firstly, grades help the students to distinguish between their strong and weak zones, for example, if a student gave the maths test and the science test and scored 8 out of 10 in maths and 5 out of 10 in science. The Grading system helps students to analyse their scores, with the grading system they came to know what they need to focus on to get a better result, as in the above example student’s science score is not as much as good in maths.
Secondly, the grading system not only helps the students but also helps teachers. With the grading system teachers came to know about the weak and intelligent. After segregating weak and intelligent students teachers can manage the time accordingly.
In the conclusion, students who are given grades work harder than those who are not, grades motivate the students to achieve more and good grades.