Which of the following values do you think is most important to teach a young child?
It is critically important for people to educate young children about good moral values. In my opinion, I think the most crucial value for a child is to learn about being patient. In the following essay I intend to put forth my arguments to support my view.
To begin with, patience is virtue and it brings amazing results which means it provides success in life of an individual. Success is a long journey which require hard work and preservance. The young children ususally rush for everything they wanted to achieve.Therefore, they should be taught about the value of forebearance so, they learn discipline in the life and get succeed. To exemplify, when I was in school I always got low grades in my all subjects. This embarrassed me everytime I got my result. I wanted to quit my studies because I can not tolerate my failure in the class among other students. My mother taught me to be patient and keep focus on my study because this was the key that will help me to achieve my path. As a result, I worked hard with preservance and finally my grades were improved. This would not have been possible without value of being patient in my life. Therefore, it is advantageous to provide education to a young child about being tolerant.
In addition, patience brings stability in the personality of an individuals which means it provides happy and healthy life. The person health is associated with the peace of mind which comes to those who wait patiently. People who have no tolerance become greedy which lead them into the criminal activity. A person therefore should learn about patient since childhood. For instance, when my cousin was young she always wanted her all desire to be fullfilled. She did have patience in her and do not bear if any one ignore her. This habit of her was grown into a big ego problem because of which she has now some pshycological disorder. This would not had happened to her if their parents have taught her about forbearance.
In conclusion, I prefer that patience is the most significant value for a young child to learn. This is because, it provides success in life of an individual ,and because it is a secret of happy and healthy personality.
- When you face a difficult problem in life what do you feel is the best way to solve it asking someone with more experience for advice about the problem finding information about the problem using the Internet taking a long time to think about the problem 60
- When employees feel that the management of their company is doing something wrong what do you think is the best way for them to respond Talking to the media Speaking to the management directly Discussing the problem with each other Use specific reasons an 80
- Some people think that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology Other people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more basic needs Which one of these opinions do you agree with Use spe 66
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement In my country young people have a better life today than their parents enjoyed when they were young Use reasons and examples to support your answer 70
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement After completing high school students should take at least a year off to work or travel before they begin studying at a university Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer 60
Attribute Value Ideal
Final score: 21 in 30
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 7 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 7 2
No. of Sentences: 23 15
No. of Words: 385 350
No. of Characters: 1761 1500
No. of Different Words: 194 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.43 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.574 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.53 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 120 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 86 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 54 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 32 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 16.739 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 4.998 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.478 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.307 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.415 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.131 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 3 5