Your school has enough money to purchase either computers for students or books for the library. Which should your school choose to buy —computers or books? Use specific reasons and examples to support your recommendation.

In today's busy world, the use of modern technology had helped people in so many different ways. That's why I prefer that the school would invest its fund in purchasing computers rather than books. It has several advantages such as it can be used in various ways and it can also save more space.

The internet, one of the tools that a computer has to offer had tremendously made students life easier. Now, they no longer have to go to different libraries in the city, all they need to do is to enter the topic that they are looking for in the internet and everything that relates to that subject would populate. This saves them time to focus on other things.

Computers has been also widely used during a school presentation, gone are those days where in students have to write everything on a huge paper during their school reports. Now, computers has a built in tool that allows students to present their report via computer. This just doesn't make their reports easy to create but also they can make multiple copies of it in less than a minute if they wanted too. Apart from that, they can make their presentations very creative by making it an interactive to catch their classmates attention.

Lastly, computers saves more space. The use of computers will eliminate the need of the school to build more rooms and shelves that will occupy the traditional books. It will also save them more money that they could use in different school programs.

In conclusion, because of their efficiency computers helps the student saves more time and helps the school to save more money and space. Hence, It's better for the school to invest in computers than to purchase books.

Sentence: The internet, one of the tools that a computer has to offer had tremendously made students life easier.
Suggestion: Refer to students and life

where in students have to write everything on a huge paper
where students have to write everything on a huge paper

Now, computers has a built in tool
Now, computers have a built in tool

computers saves more space.
computers save more space.

computers helps the student saves more time and helps the school
computers help the student save more time and help the school

Sentence: Apart from that, they can make their presentations very creative by making it an interactive to catch their classmates attention.
Suggestion: Refer to classmates and attention