possible solutions for preventing tree from declining

The passage asserts that there are three possible solotions for Torreya taxifoha, en evergreen tree, from decline. The lecturer, repudiates these ways and says that provided solutions for saving Torreya is not satisfactory and provided three reasons of support.

First, the article claims that providing a suitable microclimate like that in Florida is suitable way for saving Torreya. The professor, on the contrary, disavows this point by saying that the climate of region will be affected by large climate of near areas. Since Florida climate is drier, condition for growing Torreya should be like area where it is originated.

Second, a forther way to keep Torreya from decline is to relocate it to another region, according to the article. The lecturer disapproves this idea by providing an example about other tree which was located to new environment. She states that transforming the tree to another region has some unpredicted outcomes to native plants and trees.

Third, the reading imparts that scientific centers are able to save Torreya from declining. The professor rebuts this point by explaining that centers no longer are able to control diseases on trees, since they have no enough capbabilities to keep them away from decline.

is suitable way
is a suitable way

condition for growing Torreya should be like area where it is originated.
conditions for growing Torreya should be like an area where it is originated.

about other tree which was located to new environment
about other trees which were located to new environments
about another tree which was located to a new environment

since they have no enough capbabilities
since they have not enough capabilities

Sentence: The passage asserts that there are three possible solotions for Torreya taxifoha, en evergreen tree, from decline.
Error: solotions Suggestion: solutions

Sentence: Second, a forther way to keep Torreya from decline is to relocate it to another region, according to the article.
Error: forther Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: She states that transforming the tree to another region has some unpredicted outcomes to native plants and trees.
Error: unpredicted Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The professor rebuts this point by explaining that centers no longer are able to control diseases on trees, since they have no enough capbabilities to keep them away from decline.
Error: capbabilities Suggestion: capabilities

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 //you have issues on articles: a/an the

---------------------