Essay topics: The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.
Leadership that is great, demands of the leader the quality of cooperation. But is becoming a leader possible without having a competitive spirit? In the fast-moving world, may it be any field; government, industry, or any other field; to become a leader, you must not only own the knowledge or ability, but also should have leadership qualities.
Some of the qualities a leader should have include integrity, cooperation, ability, knowledge of the specified field. The person should also know how to deal with kinds of people, should be able to take unwavering decisions. The leader should be able to take the responsibility, and not run away from them, even during the bad times. These qualities, if we are able to instill in children, right from their childhood would definitely create great leaders.
It is not just cooperation which make the leader great, we should guide the young generation to be keen towards new knowledge, learn new things, as a leader must be up to date with the latest trends and technologies coming up in their particular field. Though possessing all these characteristics, the person should have a fighting spirit, or have a competitive spirit, as just the behavior is not responsible for leadership.
And competition does not necessarily mean competing in a bad and deceptive way, we should incline the young generation towards "healthy" competition, a fair competition. And if there is fair and healthy competition between people, firms, or even nations, it necessarily does not harm or hinder anyone's growth. It definitely helps one to grow, and get the best out of them. For example, competing for the Cricket World Cup, all nations compete, but for the cause of winning things, and not to put somebody down.
Finally, on the concluding note, I would like to say, we should undoubtedly instill in our young generation, the sense of cooperation, but also we should instill in them a sense of healthy competition, as it is one of the major factors and characteristic that a leader should have.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 days 51 min ago||Olapade Zainab M.||50||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 18 hours ago||Daffodilia||75||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||shuvra||33||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||saint1729||79||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||Bibek Shrestha||83||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||Shubham025||66||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||praddy pohare||50||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||dag||66||Read full essay|
|4 months 4 days ago||anuroopg||50||Read full essay|
|4 months 5 days ago||DAISY CHANG||66||Read full essay|
- Altruism is a type of behavior in which an animal sacrifices its own interest for thatof another animal or group of animals. Altruism is the opposite of selfishness; individuals performing altruistic acts gain nothing for themselves.Examples of altruism a (73)
- Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible.Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion (70)
- The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette."The population on Balmer Island increases to 100,000 during the summer months. To reduce the number of accidents involving mopeds and pedestrians, the town council of Balm (58)
- No field of study can advance significantly unless it incorporates knowledge and experience from outside that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the posit (50)
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company. "According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than (38)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. (50)