Essay topics: If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
A goal can an object or it can be an ambition of a person. People use different means to achieve their goal and make successful life. The goals may be chosen for personal growth or it can be for social cause, but it does not mean an individual take any path to achieve the goal. The process to achieve the goal should be moralistic and appropriate then it will be justifiable. Thus, I strongly believe that, "how achieved" is more important than "what achieved". There are examples which supports my stance and explain how the worthy goals should achieved through appropriate means.
Moreover, the way we work to get goal or success helps to analyses the learning throughout the journey. For example, a student wants to gain highest marks in the final exam, and he can use any way to achieve his goal. Finally, he got his goal with cheating and coping from others answer sheet. He got success does not mean that he gets knowledge because exams have taken to analyses the level of knowledge. He got the marks but the knowledge lacks which will become obstacle in further goals of life. The correct path has difficulties and lots of lessons which teach about life and the shortcut to achieve the goal is not justifiable in future results itself.
Furthermore, in sports plays has worthy goal for their success but the path should be legitimate. So many examples we read in sports news about drugs and medication used to win the game. Similarly, there is a famous Olympic player from India named Milkha Singh has faced hard time in sports because some players harass him and want to frighten away from competition. But he is ambitious and work hard to make the success which clearly show that the means taken to attain the success increases the sweetness of the final achievement. The other player who tried to distract him also got named in few games, but they are not as much renowned as Milkha Singh was. So, it is important to choose moralistic path to obtain the goal.
However, when goal is decided for welfare of society than it can be well founded to meet from any means. To give benefits to one society one cannot harm other societies. For example, to seize land for people of one nation they attack on other country and fight. According to attacker they are doing good for their society, but it is not justifiable. In India River's Sangam project is going on, under it different large rivers will combine with small distributes to supply enough water. But under this project so many villages face drought and so many-faced flood. The project is very good but although it disturbs large population then it cannot reasonable or justifiable.
To sum up, one should have worthy goal as well as has moralistic way to do it. On the basis of above discussion, we can say that with the goal one should have an appropriate path to achieve it otherwise its success will diminished in few days itself.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 1 day ago||sefeliz||66||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 4 days ago||mflzzz||16||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||nikkk||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||nikkk||16||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||echoingdowns||16||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||fernanf||83||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||Gh.Ne||79||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||saloni.p||58||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||Anuraag97||75||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||Ghader||66||Read full essay|
- The following appeared in a memo from the mayor of Brindleburg to the city council."Two years ago, the town of Seaside Vista opened a new municipal golf course and resort hotel. Since then, the Seaside Vista Tourism Board has reported a 20% increase (68)
- The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of a company that builds shopping malls around the country."The surface of a section of Route 101, paved just two years ago by Good Intentions Roadways, is now badly cracked with a number of da (58)
- The following appeared in a recommendation from the president of Amburg's Chamber of Commerce."Last October the city of Belleville installed high-intensity lighting in its central business district, and vandalism there declined within a month. T (58)
- The following appeared as part of an article in a Dillton newspaper."In an effort to bring new jobs to Dillton and stimulate the city's flagging economy, Dillton's city council voted last year to lower the city's corporate tax rate by (51.5)
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than i (40)
- Some people argue that successful leaders in government, industry, or other fields must be highly competitive. Other people claim that in order to be successful, a leader must be willing and able to cooperate with othersWrite a response in which you discu (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from New Ventures Consulting to the president of HobCo, Inc., a chain of hobby shops."Our team has completed its research on suitable building sites for a new HobCo hobby Shop in the city of Grilldon. We discovered th (53)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (56.5)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become extinct. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctio (44)
- The following appeared in a health magazine."The citizens of Forsythe have adopted more healthful lifestyles. Their responses to a recent survey show that in their eating habits they conform more closely to government nutritional recommendations than (60)