Do you agree or disagree with the following statement When doing research it is better to use printed materials such as books and articles than it is to use the Internet Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When doing research, it is better to use printed materials such as books and articles than it is to use the Internet. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

As the word research means the careful study of something and finding the solution from wherever you can either from books or on the internet. In my opinion, while doing research it’s better to use the internet, which I will explore in the following essay.
Firstly, printed material such as books and articles have limited information and are not up to date whereas the internet has updated information and students can find types of information, books, and articles. The student could use several tools like group discussion, and eBooks to study proficiently. The Internet is not only used for research work but also can be used to gain general knowledge.
Secondly, as everyone nowadays is aware of new technology like mobile phones, laptops, tablets, etc. with the use of the internet students can study anywhere and anytime like if they wanted to study while traveling it is possible, but with books, it’s very difficult to do that.
In conclusion, studying online is the best possible way, which not only helps students to think out of the box but also saves time. So, while doing research it is better to use the internet than to use printed material such as books and articles.