Essay topics: Some people suggest that it is wrong to give money to beggars asking for money on the street, while others think that it is the right thing to do. Which point of view do you think is correct, and why?
There are many beggars on the street always begging to live their life or to get some food. I am mostly against giving any money to beggars unless it's really critical or the beggar is completely helpless.
Firstly, the begging has become a dirty profession. Even the normal people who can work for themselves are often observed begging on streets. Even child-trafficking case is also related. A large number of children are kidnapped every year and forced to beg and giving money is like ecourageing such things.
Secondly, the beggars start considering it as their right to get money from people. Instead of being polite and grateful, they talk in authoritative and bossy manner. Sometimes, The beggars even curse people, when people don't give any money.
Finally, even the most handicapped and disabled people are able to work and live an independent life. So, giving money to normal and healthy beggars encourage them to live life like beggars. They never try to come out of situtation which is neither good for them nor for the country's future.
In conclusion, I would say we should not give money to beggars, rather giving food to hungry is better choice. Lesser, we give any money to beggars, more they will try to become independent and live a self-dependent life. Furthermore, the child-trafficking cases for begging would be reduced.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 21 hours ago||prayashpathak||73||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 3 days ago||Chayank_11||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||m.h_ghasempourabadi||71||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||ch14b18m000002||60||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 days ago||jab||86.6667||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||fofty||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||Kumari Soni||66||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||anvay||60||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||NF97||73||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 hours ago||ruaa jawad||60||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Modern transportation and shipping has made the world a better place to live.Use specific reasons and details to explain your opinion. (76)
- “Globalization” refers to the growing economic and cultural interconnectedness between different regions of the world. Because modern transportation and electronic communication have made commercial relationships between distant people easier than eve (3)
- When schools do not have enough funding or teachers, some people think physical education classes should be cut, while others believe that courses in art and music should be eliminated first. Which do you think is preferable, and why? (76)
- In 1939, David O Selznick produced a film of Margaret Mitchell’s Pulitzer Prize winning novel, Gone with the Wind. The movie proved to be among the most important in the history of world cinema. To this day, in fact, it remains the American box office c (3)
- Some people suggest that it is wrong to give money to beggars asking for money on the street, while others think that it is the right thing to do. Which point of view do you think is correct, and why? (60)
- Some parents forbid young children from owning smart phones (cell phones with Internet access), while others disagree and believe that they are important tools for keeping in touch. Which point of view do you think is better, and why? (88)
- TPO-07 - Integrated Writing TaskIn an effort to encourage ecologically sustainable forestry practices, an international organization started issuing certifications to wood companies that meet high ecological standards by conserving resources and recycling (81)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinions. (70)
- The following is a letter from the parent of a private school student to the principal of that school:Last year, Kensington Academy turned over management of its cafeteria to a private vendor, Swift Nutrition. This company serves low-fat, low-calorie meal (30)
- Company management should conduct routine monitoring of all employee e-mail correspondence. Such monitoring will reduce the waste of resources such as time and system capacity, as well as protect the company from lawsuits. (50)