Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas wher

Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas where residents lead healthy lives, and clearly Plainsville is such an area. Plainsville merchants report that sales of running shoes and exercise clothing are at all-time highs. The local health club has more members than ever, and the weight training and aerobics classes are always full. Finally, Plainsville's schoolchildren represent a new generation of potential customers: these schoolchildren are required to participate in a fitness-for-life program, which emphasizes the benefits of regular exercise at an early age.

Plainsville seems to be full of citizens who are health and fitness conscious. However ,the reasons mentioned above for Nature’s way to be successful do not suffice the argument. It is said that such franchises tend to be most profitable in areas where residents lead healthy lives,but there are a lot many ways and aspects of leading healthy lives. It is not guaranteed that a health related chain of stores may satisfy the citizens completely.

The observations regarding the health clubs,merchant reports,and aerobics classes exemplify that the people are fitness conscious to a large extent.If they are so much dependent to exercise to remain fit,then it is unlikely that they would get inclined towards chemical constituent health products.Exercising and naturopathy discussed in health clubs is any day more natural and preferable to consuming such products. Moreover,nutritionists emphasize more on complete and balanced diet after those long hours of exercise that citizens are more likely to follow rather than including such health products as their sole diet.

Such business however can prove to be profitable in areas where people are unable to devote time to exercising and natural ways of remaining healthy. They are thus compelled to depend on such methods because of their tiring routine to remain ailment and lethargy free. But, such a life does not necessarily implicate a healthy one. Plainsville ,is definitely not such a place.

Even the children in Plainsville ,from a very tender age are required to participate in a fitness-for-life program.Therefore they are not really ‘potential customers’ since they are immune to fighting ailments and remaining healthy from a very early age ,that to without the intake of any external food product.Therefore, they ought to be dependent on exercise throughout life to maintain their discipline regarding health and fitness.

Hence, the reasons presented ,provide little room to bolster the argument.

argument 1 -- not OK

argument 2 -- not OK

argument 3 -- not OK
--------------------
It is not the correct way for arguments. read a sample:

http://www.testbig.com/gmatgre-essays/natures-way-chain-stores-selling-…