Skip to main content
Member for 5 years
- The citizens of London have adopted more healthful lifestyles. Their responses to a recent survey show that in their eating habits they conform more closely to government nutritional recommendations than they did ten years ago. Furthermore, there has been
- Hospital statistics regarding people who go to the emergency room after roller-skating accidents indicate the need for more protective equipment. Within that group of people, 75 percent of those who had accidents in streets or parking lots had not been we
- The following appeared in a memo from a budget planner for the city of Grandview. (61, 141)"Our citizens are well aware of the fact that while the Grandview Symphony Orchestra was struggling to succeed, our city government promised annual funding to
- The following appeared as an editorial in the student newspaper of Groveton College."To combat the recently reported dramatic rise in cheating among college students, colleges and universities should adopt honor codes similar to Groveton's, whic
- The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.
- The data from a survey of high school math and science teachers show that in the district of Santee many of these teachers reported assigning daily homework, whereas in the district of Marley, most science and math teachers reported assigning homework no
- It is primarily through our identification with social groups that we define ourselves.
- 132. The following appeared in a letter to the school board in the town of Centerville. "All students should be required to take the driver's education course at Centerville High School. In the past two years, several accidents in and around Cen
- The following appeared in a health newsletter."A ten-year nationwide study of the effectiveness of wearing a helmet while bicycling indicates that ten years ago, approximately 35 percent of all bicyclists reported wearing helmets, whereas today that numbe
- The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals. (62, 122, 124,"In a controlled laboratory study of liquid hand soaps, a concentrated solution of extra strength UltraClean hand soap produced a 40 percent greater reduc